Monday, November 9, 2009

Splitterbot Headphone Sharing Robot


I've posted an entry about headphone splitters before, but that one was fairly utilitarian. I recently came across this Splitterbot version on the ThinkGeek website, and it was just too cute not to post about, so please forgive the overlap! I just think this is among the most perfect stocking stuffers for teens or college students that I've ever seen, especially since that generation seems to have headphones growing out of their heads! This little 'bot will allow two people to connect their headphones to the same audio device, and it's small enough to hang from a keychain or backpack. No batteries are required since it's just a connecting device.

If you have boys, don't forget to come back tomorrow for Week 2 of my stocking stuffer giveaways -- this one will be stocking stuffers for boys!

What: Splitterbot Headphone Sharing Robot
Where: ThinkGeek.com
How much (as of today's post): $7.99 (plus shipping)


No comments: