Friday, October 1, 2010

We Interrupt this Blog for an Important Kitten


Boy, life does keep getting in the way of this blog! But this is a happy announcement. About a week ago my husband and I trapped a stray kitten living out of a dumpster in a parking lot. We cannot keep her as we already have more cats than we should. So tomorrow I am flying from Houston to Newark to give the kitten to a friend of mine who lost his cat of 17 years just a few weeks ago. I couldn't be happier about the outcome, although I'm a little nervous about flying with a kitten! But she will be in the cabin with me, and once she gets where she's going she'll be in a wonderful, loving home.

As a side benefit for me, I get to visit my sisters over the weekend. So I'll see you back here on Monday!


2 comments:

Dina Roberts said...

Oh!! That's so sweet. And it's very nice of you to fly all that way to deliver the kitty. I hope the plane ride goes well, and I hope you have a nice visit with your sister : )

Chrystal Doucette said...

Oh my god! How did it go? Such a cool story.