Monday, October 4, 2010

Pet Food Can Covers


I've never been a fan of canned food for cats and dogs -- I'm not crazy about the way it smells -- but recently our vet recommended we add wet food to one of our cat's diets as he seemed like he might not be getting enough water. And I have been giving Pixel only a half-can at a time, so these covers might be just the thing for my own stocking this year! In any case, if you are looking for stocking stuffers for the cat or dog lover in your life, this set of 3 pet food lids is only $2.99 from the Container Store. Cats or dogs, your choice! Or maybe they choose us.... (I say this because I grew up a dog person and suddenly I find myself with a house full of cats!)

What: Colorful Pet Food Can Lids
Where: The Container Store
How much (as of today's post): $2.99 (plus shipping if ordering online)


No comments: