Friday, May 29, 2009

Jessica Kagan Cushman Zodiac Cuff Bracelets


At this price, this is a luxury of luxury items, and it's also a bit wider than I would be able to wear on my (admittedly bony) wrists, but oh! I love the concept of these Zodiac Cuff Bracelets by Jessica Kagan Cushman. Each shows the stellar constellation coordinating with an astronomical sign, with Libra, Gemini, and Aquarius shown at left. The cuffs are made from black resin featuring twinkling constellations set in crystals. The bracelet width is 1 5/8" and the wrist opening is 1 1/8".

To be honest, I didn't even know the configuration of my own sign's constellation, and I'm not into astrology. I think the reason I like these bracelets so much, or at least the idea of them, is that I love the stars, and I love having a way to tie them to myself.

So if there's a lady in your life who likes unusual jewelry as well as either astrology or the stars, this is a luxury stocking stuffer that would wow her.

What: Jessica Kagan Cushman Zodiac Cuff Bracelets
Where: Vivre website
How much (as of today's post): $85.00 (plus shipping)


No comments: