Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shopping Around (for more Key Caps)


Back on March 5, I posted about monkey and skeleton key caps from the Archie McPhee website. Well, today I found those same sets on the Perpetual Kid website for $3.99 instead of the $5.95 Archie McPhee listed them for. To me, this just goes to show that it pays to shop around!

But the other reason I'm bringing this up is that the Perpetual Kid website has lots more key caps, several of which I like a lot better than the monkeys and skeletons I originally posted about! To be fair, the monkeys and the skeletons represent the best bargains because there are six to a set for that $3.99 price. Then they start getting more expensive:


I admit, they do start getting a little pricey when a single key cap gets up to $4.99, but I really do love the Muppets key cap and the Cupcake key cap in particular. I think these are terrific stocking stuffers! And if they sell well, I bet we'll be seeing lots more new designs in the next year or so....

(And I don't know about you, but I'm always trying the wrong key first, especially at work. I could use a couple of these!)


No comments: