Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Whitman's 4-Piece Sampler


When I was growing up, one of the traditional gifts my sister and I received every year was a Whitman's Sampler box, the kind with two "stories" (i.e. double layer of chocolates) and a picture key on the inside of the lid to tell you which pieces were which. Now that I no longer have the metabolism of my teenage self, I can't eat nearly as much chocolate, so this little 4-piece Sampler is a great way to keep up the tradition but cut back on the calories. According to the company's website, each box comes with one each of a Milk Chocolate Butter Cream, a Messenger Boy chocolate, a Dark Chocolate Coconut, and a Milk Chocolate Caramel. These mini-boxes can be found in grocery and drugstores around the holiday season.

What: Whitman's 4-Piece Sampler
Where: Grocery and drugstores
How much (as of today's post): approximately $1.19


No comments: