Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Daily Extra / Follow-up: Edge Grip 2-Stage Knife Sharpener


Back on December 1, I posted about this little knife sharpener that I thought would make a good stocking stuffer, especially for those hard-to-buy-for men in your life. Well, the company then kindly offered to send me one to try out, and I did. I'm not kidding when I say that I used this sharpener for only a minute or two, and I immediately noticed a discernible difference in the sharpness of my knife. (Trust me, they were extremely dull before!) This sharpener is also small, lightweight, and easy to use, not to mention vastly affordable.

I immediately ordered two more, one for my father's stocking and one for my brother-in-law. Because they can't have mine!

Highly recommended.

What: Edge Grip 2-Stage Knife Sharpener
Where: Smith's website
How much (as of today's post): $6.00


No comments: