Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Custom Photo Stickers



The internet has made a lot of things easier, like booking travel reservations, and it has also helped make a lot of things cheaper. I love using my digital camera, and when I want to have some good old-fashioned photo prints, I simply upload to Walgreens and pick up my photos on the way home (although you can also have them mailed).

Personalized photo gifts are a lot easier now too, from mouse pads to t-shirts. But for the stocking or a small gift basket? I'd go with photo stickers from Shutterfly or elsewhere -- and do shop around, because pharmacies like CVS and Walgreens often offer deals to get you into their stores, especially post-Christmas. Kids would probably enjoy stickers of their pets, and I bet tween girls would adore photos of themselves with their best friend.

Plus, these would also be nice for decorating Christmas cards that you're sending out. (Normally I wouldn't say that in a post that appears right after Christmas, but I, um, still have to send some cards....)

What: Custom Photo Stickers
Where: Shutterfly or elsewhere
How much (as of today's post): $5.99 for 24 stickers (plus shipping)


No comments: