Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Exotic Truffle Collection


And when I say exotic, I mean exotic! This collection of four truffles costs $10.50, and that's before shipping. However, I'm not basing the "exotic" description on the price, but rather on the ingredients. Here's what the collection contains:

  • Naga: sweet Indian curry + coconut + deep milk chocolate
  • Black Pearl: ginger + wasabi + dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
  • Budapest: sweet Hungarian paprika + dark chocolate
  • Viola: milk chocolate + candied violet flower

I have to admit, I don't have a sophisticated palette, and I can be something of a wimp when it comes to spicy or really exotic food. But I am intrigued by these flavors. I can't help but think they must taste good, because there's no other reason to put such strange ingredients together with chocolate. Maybe I'll work up the courage to order these.... In any case, if you have a foodie on your gift list, this might be just the thing!

Hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve tonight!

What: Exotic Truffle Collection
Where: Vosges website
How much (as of today's post): $10.50 (plus shipping)


No comments: