Monday, December 13, 2010

Cocoa Puffs Lip Balm


I admit that this stocking stuffer idea is inspired more by nostalgia than anything else. I used to love Cocoa Puffs when I was a kid (and Cocoa Pebbles perhaps even more). I used to eat bowl after bowl of these cereals along with a glass of Welch's grape juice. It's a miracle I didn't go into sugar shock!

In any case, though, here's a way to enjoy the memory without the sugar -- Cocoa Puffs lip balm! I would think kids up to 8 or 9 years old might really like this -- any older and they might be too "sophisticated" for it! I found this on the Perpetual Kid website, and they also have Lucky Charms and Boo Berry cereal flavors, and Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll flavor, in case Cocoa Puffs aren't the thing.

What: Cocoa Puffs Lip Balm
Where: Perpetual Kid website
How much (as of today's post): $2.99 (plus shipping)


No comments: