Monday, November 1, 2010

Jelly Belly Sugar Plums


I tend to think of November 1st as the first real day of the "season." Halloween is over (we had 130 trick-or-treaters last night!) and it's time to begin holiday preparation in earnest, especially because my husband's family is in Canada, which means shipping a lot of gifts internationally. So it's time to get serious!

Here to start off the season with a stocking stuffer: Jelly Belly's "sugar plums", which are plum-flavored jells with light sugar sanding. I adore their raspberries and blackberries, so I think these plums would be delicious, and I just love the idea of "sugar plums" in the Christmas stocking. Jelly Belly's website lists this 9 oz. bag at $5.99. You should be able to find these in any mall candy store.

How about you? Are you ready for the season?

What: Jelly Belly Sugar Plums
Where: JellyBelly website or candy stores
How much (as of today's post): $5.99


No comments: