Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Rocky Horror Glee Show CD


Any Glee fans out there? I caught the Glee Rocky Horror show on Tuesday night, and even though I'm not that well versed in Rocky Horror, I loved this episode. In fact, that's one thing I like about Glee; it brings music to me that I might not listen to otherwise, and often breathes new life into it. (And I loved that Barry Bostwick and Meatloaf had cameos!)

And I know technically Rocky Horror isn't about Halloween per se, but it feels Halloween-y, doesn't it? So I think this CD, priced at $6.98, is a great Halloween stocking stuffer (or small gift, since we don't exactly do stockings for Halloween). It has 7 songs on it:

  • Science Fiction Double Feature
  • Damn It, Janet
  • Whatever Happened to Saturday Night (sung by John Stamos!)
  • Sweet Transvestite (probably the best song of the episode, sung by Mercedes)
  • Touch A Touch A Touch A Touche Me
  • There's a Light (Over at the Frankenstein Place)
  • Time Warp

Great fun! (Oh, and by the way -- am I the only person out there still buying CDs? My husband has an iPod, but I'm still not there yet!)

What: The Rocky Horror Glee Show CD
Where: Amazon or elsewhere
How much (as of today's post): $6.98 (plus shipping)

No comments: