Sunday, November 28, 2010

Retro Ice Bags


I take some very expensive prescription migraine medicine (I'm blessed to have good prescription benefits through my employer), but I have to admit, sometimes the least fancy remedies work wonders, such as a good old ice bag on the back of the neck. My ice bag is a pretty boring affair, but the Container Store has these designer "retro" ice bags which might make a cute and useful stocking stuffer for someone in need.

The ice bags are made from "rubberized cotton cloth" (I'm not entirely sure what that means) and are leak proof. The four designs are Black Dots, Green Boxes, Pink Hibiscus, and Yellow Ducks. Personally, I like the duckies the best!

What: Retro Ice Bags
Where: Container Store website or stores
How much (as of today's post): $12.99 (plus shipping)


No comments: