Monday, November 29, 2010

Pewter Wall Pegs


I've had these pewter wall pegs bookmarked forever, so when I went back to the link I was happy to see they're on sale for $14.99, down from the original $22.00! (I also note, though, that they've been discontinued -- so once they're gone they're gone.) Uncommon Goods often has stuff priced a little higher than I would like, but at the same time their merchandise always looks to be of very high quality. In any case, I think these pewter wall pegs would make great stocking stuffers, especially for cat or dog lovers. They're perfect for holding a key ring or two, or a dog leash. They're approximately 3 inches long by 1 inch wide.

What: Pewter Wall Pegs
Where: Uncommon Goods
How much (as of today's post): $14.99 (on sale from $22.00) (plus shipping)


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Hi Amy, Love your stocking stuffer ideas! I'm so glad to have found your site. We have some stocking stuffers at our site too (plumpstocking.com) - take a look!
Thanks and Merry Christmas.
Stocking Stuffers