Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Nesting Dolls


I know it's not quite October yet, but I've found that Halloween merchandise often tends to sell out, since merchants don't necessarily stock large quantities. So I wanted to mention these Halloween Nesting Dolls from the Spoon Sisters website a little early. I think this is a great take on a classic! This set is made of plastic, and the six dolls measure from 4 1/2 inches high down to 1 1/4 inches high. Kids enjoy stacking and storing shapes, so I think these would be fun as long as the child isn't too young that the smallest piece presents a choking hazard.

As an alternative, I know you can buy blank wooden nesting dolls that you paint yourself. That could make for some fun Halloween decorations!

What: Halloween Nesting Dolls
Where: Spoon Sisters website
How much (as of today's post): $15.50 (plus shipping)


No comments: