Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Classic Pumpkin Pin


We had the slightest hint of cool weather yesterday (it takes until November or late to get comfortable in Houston, sigh...), and our neighbors put out their Halloween decorations, so I'm in the autumn/Halloween frame of mind. Now, if I could ever remember to wear jewelry, I'd be tempted to get this for myself. As it is, I'd better leave it for others -- the ones who remember to wear green on St. Patrick's Day and red on Valentine's Day (and you'd think I'd remember the one because it's my birthday, but I never do!).

I do like this pin, though. Simple yet invokes the right mood for this time of year so easily. It's made of gold-tone metal with orange and green enamel, and measures approximately 1 inch by 1 inch.

What: Classic Pumpkin Pin
Where: Animal Rescue Site
How much (as of today's post): $8.95 (plus shipping)


No comments: