Thursday, July 1, 2010

Christmas in July !


I don't know who started the "Christmas in July" trend -- well, actually, I imagine Hallmark and/or some other retailers started it with their mid-summer Christmas clearance sales and ornament previews. In any case, I'm back from my virtual vacation to celebrate Christmas in July with a new stocking stuffer every day of the month!

Let's start with a geeky one (my favorite kind!): App Magnets from ThinkGeek.com. There are 18 magnets in the set, each measuring 0.875 inches square. Each one has the logo of an app for an iPhone (or eye-phone, as ThinkGeek is calling them). These are perfect for someone who is attached to their iPhone with an umbilical cord!

(By the way, ThinkGeek participates in Mr. Rebates, with a 4% rebate.

What: App Magnets
Where: ThinkGeek.com
How much (as of today's post): $12.99 (plus shipping)


No comments: