Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day! / Blog News


Happy Memorial Day! I hope you are able to celebrate with your loved ones and that you all stay safe and sound.

In blog news, I have decided to take a holiday of my own, for the month of June. I have written a post per day since I started this blog on November 1, 2008. I think I may have missed one or two posts in all that time, but in any case Blogger shows me as having just under 600 posts. That's a lot of stocking stuffers! I'm still enjoying this, but I thought now would be a good time for a short break because I'm taking an online class in writing for children, I'm preparing to teach a library course in the fall, and I have four book reviews due in the near future!

I'll be back on July first with daily "Christmas in July" stocking stuffer posts. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me with any stocking stuffer ideas or questions you may have. Happy summer, everyone!


4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Amy, your vacation is well-deserved. Look forward to seeing you post again in July. Enjoy!!!

Lori said...

Enjoy your break Amy...although it doesn't sound like you'll be relaxing and taking it easy! Have a great summer.

Liz said...

Enjoy your time off! I'll be looking forward to reading again in July!

Mina said...

enjoy your break Amy...you deserve it
Mina xxx