Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Recycled Keyboard Pencil Cup


I love these pencil cups made from recycled keyboards! Keyboards get thrown away all the time -- I remember years ago when I spilled lemonade into my keyboard at work and was consumed with guilt, and the IT guys said "Don't worry about it! They only cost about $8!"

Which means a zillion of them end of in the landfills.

Well, here's a way to keep a few of them out, in any case. The round keyboard pencil cup measures 3 inches tall by 3.5 inches in diameter, and the square cup measures 3 inches tall by 3.25 inches on each side. Which makes these small enough to fit in a generous-sized stocking.

What: Recycled Keyboard Pencil Cup
Where: Perpetual Kid website
How much (as of today's post): $11.99 (plus shipping)


1 comment:

Mina said...

ooooohhhhh I love these they are fabulous and would look great on my workspace xxx