Friday, May 28, 2010

Building Block Calculator


Looks like you can get anything made out of "building blocks" (sorry, I call them all Legos automatically, even though I know that's not accurate) these days: utensils, USB flash drives, tie pins for men, you name it. This building block calculator is a new one to me, though. It measures 5.5 x 2.5 x 1 inches, and comes in red, green, blue, or black. From what I can see of the buttons in the picture, it doesn't look like it does the higher math functions so it probably wouldn't be the thing for a student taking calculus, but it certainly would be sufficient in the home office for balancing a checkbook, or in the workplace for simple math tasks.

I remember loving Legos as a kid. I have several Star Wars and Harry Potter Lego toys now, but I still remember fondly the days when you just had plain Lego blocks and you figured out what to make with them instead of being directed on the box!

What: Building Block Calculator
Where: Perpetual Kid website
How much (as of today's post): $26.99 (plus shipping)


No comments: