Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Reusable Strawberry Shopping Bag


I was so pleased with myself because I pre-scheduled posts for Wednesday through Sunday because I was flying to the east coast for a memorial service. I was to arrive back Sunday night, in plenty of time to cook up a post for Monday to start the new week. US Airways had other plans, however; they stranded me overnight, and I didn't get home until late Monday -- and I was without internet access for what seemed like an eternity.

So no Monday post -- sorry! But now I'm back for our regularly schedule programming, with today's stocking stuffer: a reusable strawberry shopping bag. Look how cute it is when it's tucked into it's little strawberry shape! You wouldn't think a 15 by 15 inch shopping bag would fit in such a small space, but it does. It also looks so nice and springlike. If you know someone who loves to reduce and reuse, but keeps forgetting to take shopping bags with her, here is a cute one she can tuck into her purse to use anytime. It's also a nice eco-option for Mother's Day.

What: Reusable Strawberry Shopping Bag
Where: Perpetual Kid website
How much (as of today's post): $7.49 (plus shipping)


No comments: