Sunday, April 18, 2010

Crayon Savings Bank


When I was a kid, I had a crayon savings bank much larger than the 5-inch high version shown here. I loved that bank, although of course now I have no idea what happened to it! In any case, a 5-inch version would make a cute stocking stuffer, wouldn't it? My only reservation is that it doesn't look like you can specify the color. At 99 cents, I guess I can't complain too much, but at the same time, you can be sure no boy is going to want a pink crayon bank.... You could go in with a friend or neighbor, though, and get a dozen of these for $8.39 total -- then you should have a large choice of colors!

I see that PartyPalooza.com also has several other crayon-related items: a crayon-shaped pencil sharpener, crayon bubbles, and a 44-inch inflatable crayon (?!). Put in an actual box of crayons and you'd have a real theme going there!

What: Crayon Savings Bank
Where: PartyPalooza.com
How much (as of today's post): $0.99 (plus shipping)


No comments: