Friday, February 12, 2010

Star Trek Enterprise Webcam


My husband and I are off to another science fiction convention, so in honor of that, today's luxury stocking stuffer is a Star Trek Enterprise Webcam from ThinkGeek.com. I've never used a webcam before, but I've been hearing more and more good things about Skype, so perhaps it's time to take the plunge. The product info page says it's compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and Mac.

To be completely honest, even though this is smallish, in its box it might be a tight squeeze for a stocking stuffer, so I hope you'll give me some slack. Of course, you could always put the DVD of the new Star Trek movie in the stocking and make this a paired gift by putting the webcam under the tree.

By the way, ThinkGeek.com participates in Mr. Rebates, if you happen to use that program. I did a lot of Christmas shopping at ThinkGeek, so I'm looking forward to a few small rebates. Nothing big... but every little bit helps!

Warp speed ahead!

What: Star Trek Enterprise Webcam
Where: ThinkGeek.com
How much (as of today's post): $22.99 (plus shipping)


No comments: