Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mice in a Box Finger Puppet


I'm not one of those who is afraid of mice; in fact, if our house wasn't already overrun with cats, I'd consider mice and/or rats for pets. I admit I don't like to be startled by rodents where they shouldn't be (i.e. in my pantry!), but a domesticated rodent is absolutely fascinating to watch and interact with. They are bright and curious, and can be quite affectionate.

But if pet rodents just aren't for you, here's a friendly and adorable alternative: a puppet consisting of three mice in a little box. Once the lid comes off, the mice can be made to move via the finger openings in the bottom. This would be a fun toy for a child to take to show-and-tell, because then everyone gets to enjoy it. (The red color makes it a non-candy option for a little Valentine's surprise, too!)

What: Mice in a Box Finger Puppet
Where: Chinaberry website
How much (as of today's post): $12.95 (plus shipping)


No comments: