Saturday, January 30, 2010

Conversation Hearts Magnet


Here we are at the end of January, so that means Valentine's Day is not far away! I don't think of it as a big gift giving holiday, but my mom always got us a little candy and some small trinket. My favorite was always the conversation hearts. I always like non-chocolate candy the best anyway, and I loved reading each heart to see what it said.

Thankfully for my waistline, I've lost most of my sweet tooth as I've grown up, but I still like to get one small box of candy hearts. If I ever wanted to forgo those, here's a substitute that keeps the tradition without the sugar: a conversation hearts magnet. It's from Paper House Productions and measures 3.2" x 4.8". The size and the price are just right for a small Valentine's gift for a child or a friend.

What: Conversation Hearts Magnet
Where: FridgeDoor.com or store (Borders?) that carries Paper House Products
How much (as of today's post): $2.99 (plus shipping)


1 comment:

AudreyO said...

Oh Amy, that is so cute. I love conversation hearts.

Ok....find some really inexpensive kitchen gadgets. I love kitchen gadgets :)