Sunday, January 17, 2010

Batterfinger Spatula


I'm feeling domestic today... I have tomorrow off from work for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, so I'm planning some slow cooker meals, tidying up, and moving some bookshelves.

So I thought I'd find a nice domestic little stocking stuffer for today, and this Batterfinger Spatula is kind of cute. The one domestic chore I'm really bad at happens to be baking, but that doesn't mean I don't like to try once in a while! I'm much better at cooking than baking, even though I'm no expert there either. But I do love looking at Bed Bath & Beyond and Williams Sonoma and other kitchen stores for all the neat gadgets I'm sure will make me a better cook and baker! In any case, if you need to fill a stocking for someone you know loves to bake, I think this would look adorable sticking out of the top of the stocking.

What: Batterfinger Spatula
Where: Amazon or elsewhere
How much (as of today's post): $8.00 (plus shipping)