Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rocketship Safety Reflector


I'm finding it ironic, but I've been posting stocking stuffers all year, and now that we're getting close to the most important time for stocking stuffers, I'm finding I have to rush through my posts because I'm so busy with everything else! So today's post is a little quickie stocking stuffer, under $5, from the Spoon Sisters website: a rocketship safety reflector. It is supposed to make the wearer visible to drivers up to 400 feet away.

If rocketships aren't quite right, a peace sign reflector and a heart reflector are also available. The rocketship is 2.75 inches high and 1.5 inches wide. These are the best kind of stocking stuffers -- practical yet fun!

What: Rocketship Safety Reflector
Where: Spoon Sisters website
How much (as of today's post): $5.00 (plus shipping)


No comments: