Friday, December 11, 2009

Bacteria Assassin Ninja Toothbrush Sanitizer


OK, this is way too expensive, but I've designated Friday posts for luxury stocking stuffers, so here goes: look at this Bacteria Assassin Ninja Toothbrush Sanitizer! It's new on the ThinkGeek website, and I think it's hilarious. Plus it's one of those gifts that works for kids, teens, college students, and even geeky adults, especially the men.

Instead of just raving about it, I suppose I should mention the particulars. It requires 3 AA batteries (too bad, I would prefer a plug), it uses ultraviolet light to eliminate bacterial growth, and it eliminates 99.9% of viruses. So it's both funny and practical.

What: Bacteria Assassin Ninja Toothbrush Sanitizer
Where: ThinkGeek website
How much (as of today's post): $36.99 (plus shipping)


1 comment:

MintStamps said...

i've never heard of this site - thinkgeek. i love it! thanx. i just picked up a t-shirt for my ultra geeky brother.