Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cameo and Speech Bubble Geek Pendants


Here I go with the geekiness again! But I can't help it -- when I saw this cameo pendant of my favorite Muppet Beaker in the Ursula and Olive Etsy shop, and then noticed the "Hobbits are Hot" pendant, and then the "Muggle" pendant... well, I had to post about these, didn't I?! Let's face it, any Etsy shop that carries original and adorable merchandise covering Star Trek, Star Wars, general Sci Fi and Fantasy, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, and 80s and pop culture, well, that's going to be one of my favorite shops!

And yes, just in case your teen or tween is among the Twilight addicted, there's even something for her: the "Twerd" (or Twilight Nerd) pendant, complete with the iconic apple. It's the perfect stocking stuffer for the Twilight fan! There's also an "Alice Cullen groupie" pendant. Each pendant in the shop comes with a chain or necklace as described in the individual listing, and they can also be made into keychains for the same price.

I know I say every time I do a Sunday Etsy post that I have trouble picking which items to show, but wow, it was really true this time. I can't tell you how many of these pendants spoke to my inner geek and my love of books and movies. There's even one with a vintage-style image that says "Librarians are Hot"! Make sure to explore the entire shop, or you might miss something that would be perfect for your loved ones' stockings.

What: Cameo and Speech Bubble Pendants
Where: Ursula and Olive (an Etsy shop)
How much (as of today's post): $15-20 (plus shipping)


No comments: