Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Einstein Energy Bar


Naturally, I wouldn't think for one minute that this Einstein energy bar really makes anyone any smarter, but it's a fun and different stocking stuffer, especially for the computer geek or the college student. I found this on the Shakespeare's Den website, where the description notes that this 4.25 x 2 inch bar is high protein, low-fat, and chocolaty. (I note that it contains soy and milk, and is manufactured in a facility that uses wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.) Your budding Einstein will love it!

What: Einstein Energy Bar
Where: Shakespeare's Den website
How much (as of today's post): $2.95 (plus shipping)


2 comments:

Shauna said...

ok - I think I am going to have to spend some time here - My husband is a stocking stuffer freak and I havent really slacked in the past few years. I am going to look around and surprise him for Fathers day!

Deb Neerman said...

What a fun blog ... thanks for 'leading' me to you!