Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mini Vases and Pots from Kaitlyn Duggan



Handmade items are the most beautiful, and these mini vases and pots from studio potter Kaitlyn Duggan, who sells on Esty as KaitlynDugganStudio, are no exception. I happen to have a tiny ceramic bud vase that my husband bought me years ago, and looking at it the other day made me realize what a lovely stocking stuffer it would make. The pastel colors also seem appropriate for an Easter gift if you're so inclined, or for Mother's Day, of course!

Since these vases and pots are handmade, each is unique, and Kaitlyn invites customers to let her know if they're looking for something in particular. The swirly mini vase shown above is my favorite, but I rather like the pots too, which can be used as votive holders. Each listing gives information about how the item was made, and notes that all of the pottery is food and dishwasher (but not microwave) safe.

What: Mini Vases and Pots from Kaitlyn Duggan
Where: KaitlynDugganStudio (an Etsy shop)
How much (as of today's post): $22-$26 (plus shipping)


No comments: