Friday, April 24, 2009

Jac Zagoory T. Rex Staple Remover


Back on December 11, I posted about the "Mr. P Cano" staple remover, a silly little plastic staple remover in the shape of a pelican. Around the web, I've also seen staple removers in the form of alligators, snakes, and even a bear.

But this has to be the Cadillac of the Cadillacs: the Jac Zagoory T. Rex Staple Remover. Made of pewter, this T. Rex skull will make quick work of any pesky staples that get in your way. Alas, it has to be listed on a "luxury Friday" because of the outrageous price -- $55.00 from the "Library Shop" at the New York Public Library! I really wish this were more affordable, because I think it's funny and I can think of at least three men I would love to buy it for. Who knows, maybe I'll win the lottery! And in the meantime, I'll just dream of it along with all the other Friday luxury/fantasy stocking stuffers I've listed.

What: Jac Zagoory T. Rex Staple Remover
Where: The Library Shop website
How much (as of today's post): $55.00 (non-members) or $49.50 (members) (plus shipping)

[NOTE: See my follow-up post for more information on this staple remover.]


No comments: