Friday, March 13, 2009

Mark Poulin Zodiac Charm Necklace


If these images look vaguely familiar, it may be that you recognize the artistry of Mark Poulin, whose cat and dog necklaces I featured back on January 16. I don't want to get repetitive on this blog, but I couldn't resist posting about Mr. Poulin's charming zodiac charm necklaces, which are also available on the Uncommon Goods website. Naturally, there's one for each sign! What I love about them is that they manage to be adorable yet utterly classy all at once. There are only one or two that don't quite work for me, but the rest of them work very well for me indeed.

Even if you've already decided for or against purchasing any particular sign, it's fun to click on each one to see Poulin's unique and modern interpretations of a concept that's been around for thousands of years. (The individual links are small and don't jump out, so you have to look for them under the item description.) My personal favorites are Sagittarius (above), Aries (right), and Leo (below).

Although the cost might become too prohibitive, I would love to see all twelve of these charms on a single charm bracelet, for all the astrology lovers out there. Can't you just see it?

What: Mark Poulin Zodiac Charm Necklace
Where: Uncommon Goods website
How much (as of today's post): $32.00 (plus shipping)


No comments: