Friday, January 16, 2009

Dog and Cat Necklaces by Mark Poulin


I fell in love with these necklaces the minute I saw them. They're just so simple and satisfying, if that makes sense. I found them on the Uncommon Goods website, and I urge you to visit there semi-regularly and click on the "this just in" tab, because they really do carry unusual merchandise that you just don't see elsewhere. Some of it is a little pricier than I'd hope for in an ideal world, but it also appears to be quality merchandise.

In any case, these necklaces make the perfect gift for a wife, daughter, girlfriend, sister, or friend for whom cats and dogs are not just pets, but family members.

(Note: As of this writing, the website only allows you to choose the dog necklace, implying that the cat is out of stock, but I imagine it should be available again in the not-too-distant future.

What: Dog and Cat Necklaces by Mark Poulin
Where: Uncommon Goods website
How much (as of today's post): $28.00 (plus shipping)


No comments: