Friday, January 2, 2009

Swatch Watches


I don't know if Swatches are still quite as trendy as they were when I was a teenager, but I have to say, their fun designs do still appeal to me, and I think they would appeal to pre-teens, tweens, and teens as well. The Swatch website boasts many different designs suitable for boys or girls (the middle watch pictured is specifically for skate boarders, for instance).

Unfortunately, the website inconveniently does not list prices, which is always a bit of a bad sign, and it looks like you have to set up an account just to get to the order pages. I think it's safe to assume that the price is high enough that Swatches belong in a "luxury Friday" post! In any case, you can check the website to see if there's a store near you (we have one in the Houston international airport, for instance). Or, you might want to see if your local JCPenney's has a less expensive but still teen/tween appealing alternative to Swatches.

What: Swatch Watches
Where: Swatch website or a Swatch store
How much (as of today's post): ????


No comments: