Friday, November 21, 2008

Silver Jeweled Fortune Cookie


I wasn't kidding when I said I was a sucker for small, pretty things. This is a silver, jeweled fortune cookie that opens on hinges and has a small metal plate inside that can be engraved. It's really too small to hold much, although I suppose one could put a pair of very small earrings or a tiny love note inside. Ah well, that's why we have the "luxury items" category.

In any case, this item (also available in gold) can be purchased at Things Remembered. Oddly, their website says it's $25.00 in one place, but has listed it on sale at $19.99 on another page, so I would be sure to ask. It might be easier to get in person at a Things Remembered store anyway, because then you can check the engraving and make sure it's done right before you accept the item.

What: Silver Jeweled Fortune Cookie
Where: Things Remembered
How much (as of today's post): $25.00


No comments: