Thursday, November 20, 2008

Daily Extra: A Colbert Christmas


I really and truly wasn't planning on an extra post on any given day, but I just came across this on Amazon and I think it might be a lot of fun, but I wasn't willing to bump any of the posts I already have scheduled for the near future. (I better not make a habit of this, or I'll run out of ideas for sure!) Also, this is a very specific interest -- you'd only want to get it for a Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart fan. I haven't seen it as it won't be released until November 25 but I have to imagine it's pretty funny.

What is it? A Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift of All DVD. It runs only 43 minutes, and is filled with silly songs with a little framing "story." Guests include Toby Keith, Elvis Costello, John Legend, Willie Nelson, and Jon Stewart. The list price is $19.99 but Amazon is selling it for $12.99 right now (and remember, there's free shipping on Amazon for orders over $25, or if you have Amazon Prime).

I can't help it; I'm already laughing just thinking about it.

What: A Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift of All
Where: Amazon or elsewhere
How much (as of today's post): $12.99 on Amazon


No comments: