Sunday, December 5, 2010

Star Trek Outlet and Light Switch Plate Covers


This arrived last week from ThinkGeek.com, and I think it's my favorite thing that I'll be putting in my husband's stocking this year. For the uber-Trek-geek in your life: Star Trek outlet and light switch plate covers! I got my husband the outlet plate, which I see is now temporarily out of stock, but they also have light switch and slider light switch covers. The outlet cover was $12.99, and the light switch plates are $17.99 apiece. My husband and I each have our own "room" -- mine is an office and his is his game room -- and this will be Just Perfect for his game room. I can't wait until he opens it!

What: Star Trek Outlet and Light Switchplate Covers
Where: ThinkGeek.com
How much (as of today's post): $12.99-$17.99 (plus shipping)


No comments: