Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Snack & Stack Utensil Set


This is a little pricey -- just under my limit before I call something a "luxury" stocking stuffer, in fact -- but I do think it's awfully cute and maybe just the thing for a college student's stocking, especially if they're in a dorm room and don't need a lot of silverware, but just a little something to have on hand. It also has the nostalgia factor (Legos, anyone?) and the funky factor that suits college students.

And now that I think of it, it's also great for kids who are still a little new to the whole utensils thing! I mean, I don't think they're appropriate for toddlers, who might jab themselves accidentally, but wouldn't five to seven years old love these?

What: Snack & Stack Utensil Set
Where: FredFlare.com
How much (as of today's post): $20 (plus shipping)

No comments: