Monday, March 1, 2010

Retro Rocket Night Light


At 3.5 inches wide and 5.75 inches high, this retro rocket night light should work as a stocking stuffer, although it's hard to predict how big the packaging in comes in will be. And boy, would I ever have loved this when I was a kid! One of my favorite books was Eleanor Cameron's The Wonderful Flight to the Mushroom Planet, in which two boys build a rocket ship to help Mr. Bass save his people on the Mushroom Planet. (That reminds me, I haven't re-read that in a while....)

Anyway, this should be perfect for boys or girls who enjoy adventure stories and space tales, or as a retro-gift for adults into science fiction. For kids, you might also pair this with a book under the tree, such as Harry and Horsie or Curious George and the Rocket or any number of other titles.

What: Retro Rocket Night Light
Where: Perpetual Kid website
How much (as of today's post): $19.99 (plus shipping)


No comments: