Friday, March 5, 2010

Jelly Bean Bingo


Oh dear, it finally happened -- I missed a post. I started this blog on November 1, 2008, and this is the first time I didn't manage to get a daily post up. My husband and I were traveling, and I managed to pre-schedule some posts, but I ran out of time and mistakenly thought I could get back to a computer in time. So I'm writing this post after the fact....

In any case, here's a cute little Easter basket "stuffer" that I saw at Borders this past weekend: a miniature "book" edition of Jelly Bean Bingo. This kit includes: six bingo mats, a fold-out caller's sheet, 75 numbered cards, a prize, and a 32-page miniature book. This would be good way for the kids to entertain themselves if you're stuck in the kitchen getting Easter dinner ready!

What: Jelly Bean Bingo
Where: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders, etc.
How much (as of today's post): $6.95


No comments: