Thursday, March 11, 2010

Big Trucks and Diggers Matching Game


Every once in a while, I realize again that I tend to short-change the boys on this blog. They are just so much harder to buy for than girls! So I was happy to see this cute "Big Trucks and Diggers" matching game from Bas Bleu. This set has 72 square cards that each measure 2.75 x 2.75 inches. I love the yellow and black construction stripes on the backs of the cards, and I think this would be fairly challenging considering that I'm not that good at telling all that machinery apart! But you know that once kids' minds fasten on to a subject, it's amazing what they can learn and know, like when a four-year-old can tell you all about different dinosaur species!

What: Big Trucks and Diggers Matching Game
Where: Bas Bleu website
How much (as of today's post): $14.95 (plus shipping)


1 comment:

Mina said...

oooohhhh so great...my Nephew would love this
Mina xxx