Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Funny Vintage Style Kitchen Towels


I have to say, I'm certainly not the best housekeeper in the world, so these kitchen towels would suit me to a T. The website RetroPlanet.com has a large collection of vintage style kitchen towels with perky looking 50s-style housewives saying outrageous things, such as "If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen" and "I understand the concept of cooking and cleaning -- just not as it applies to me" and "Every day I give my family two choices for dinner -- take it or leave it." There are a couple dozen styles to choose from, and most cost $7.99 before shipping (although I did see one or two for as low as $4.99). Opened, the towels measure 17 by 31 inches.

Anyway, it's something a little different for the Christmas stocking, or a birthday, or even Mother's Day, although you might not want to make it the only gift for Mother's Day!

What: Funny Vintage Kitchen Towels
Where: RetroPlanet.com
How much (as of today's post): $7.99 (plus shipping)


No comments: