Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sarcastic Ball


Yes! I have a feeling this is exactly what I need after the day I had at work yesterday. Endless meetings with a lot of people saying nothing. Rarely have I felt so frustrated.

So, perhaps this Sarcastic Ball would at least make me smile! Like a Magic 8 ball, this little gizmo gives answers to your questions, only sarcastically, with answers such as: Yeah, right; In Your Dreams; and Whatever. I wouldn't be surprised if there were an "As If!" in there too, since there are 20 different responses. This would make a cute little gag gift / stocking stuffer for the sarcastic person in your life, or for a work colleague with a sense of humor.

Here's hoping this isn't something you desperately need today. After all, it's Tuesday.... and Tuesdays are better than Mondays, right? (Lord, I hope so!)

What: Sarcastic Ball
Where: Perpetual Kid website
How much (as of today's post): $7.99 (plus shipping)


No comments: