Thursday, January 7, 2010

Perfect Pair: Scented Pear Soap


I have pears on my mind lately for two reasons: the lovely hosts who had us over for Christmas dinner made an amazing salad with mouth-watering pears in it, and we then received a Harry and David gift basket with some pears in it. So this is as good a time as any to mention this stocking stuffer: pear-scented soap elegantly presented in a little box with a brown ribbon. The Spoon Sisters website bills it as a perfect wedding favor (I guess that's where the manufacturers are going with the "perfect pair" thing!), but I think it would work just as well as a stocking stuffer or in a spring gift basket, especially since it's only $3.95.

As always, I feel compelled to mention this caveat every time I post about a scented stocking stuffer -- don't put it next to chocolate, which can pick up the scent and taste of soap. I learned this the hard way. ;-)

What: Perfect Pair: Scented Pear Soap
Where: Spoon Sisters website
How much (as of today's post): $3.95 (plus shipping)


1 comment:

AudreyO said...

I wish I liked pear scent. My favorite soap scent is lavendar....very lightly scented.