Saturday, January 2, 2010

Monty Python Fluxx Game


You may be familiar with the card game Fluxx, but have you ever seen this Monty Python version? I hadn't until I saw it today in Barnes & Noble (where I was shopping using the gift card I got in my stocking, hooray!). It's the perfect size for a stocking and strikes me as a good stocking stuffer for men, since I think they usually tend to be more into Monty Python than women do (at least that is the case with me and my husband).

The manufacturer description on Amazon says that this version of Fluxx is based loosely on concepts from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, with "guest appearances from King Arthur and all of his Knights, coconuts, a shrubbery, an unladen swallow, a trojan rabbit, a catapult, an airborne cow, the Holy Hand Grenade, and the Finger of God," and so on. Sounds like fun!

What: Monty Python Fluxx Game
Where: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.
How much (as of today's post): $15.37 on Amazon (plus shipping)


No comments: