Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Big Girls Don't Cry Bandages


Here's a cute stocking stuffer for the girl who's old enough to be over Winnie-the-Pooh but still young enough to like "cool" things like pink high tops. This set of 24 latex-free bandages of assorted sizes comes in a metal tin that measures 2 5/8 inches wide by 3 5/8 inches high. I know there were a few years in there (I'm thinking fifth to seventh grade) when I would have loved getting these in my Christmas stocking!

What: Big Girls Don't Cry Bandages
Where: Spoon Sisters website
How much (as of today's post): $5.95 (plus shipping)


2 comments:

AudreyO said...

I actually fell the other day. I was walking, my shoe slipped off and I then tripped over my own shoe. I've had a huge bandaid on my knee so that it doesn't scrape against my skirt or pants. My bandaid of course it not cute like these LOL.

Kailani said...

Now these are my kind of bandages! Love them!

Kailani
An Island Life