Monday, December 14, 2009

MatryoshKeys - Russian Doll Key Covers


Every time I turn around, there's a cute new design in key covers out there on the internet. I haven't seen a lot of key covers in actual stores this holiday season, which surprises me because they're the perfect size and price for stocking stuffers. I think the only ones I've seen have been the monkey and skull key covers at Borders, and they've been carrying them for at least a few years.

In any case, these Russian Matryoshka doll key covers are adorable (and would be great in the same stocking as the Russian Nesting Doll Measuring Cups that I posted about back on November 12). Sweet and colorful, these key covers would brighten up any stocking.

What: MatryoshKeys - Russian Doll Key Covers
Where: WishingFish.com
How much (as of today's post): $4.99 (plus shipping)


No comments: