Monday, October 19, 2009

Charlie and Lola Halloween DVD


Charlie and Lola are two of my favorite contemporary children's book characters. Way back in January, I posted about the Charlie and Lola Go Fish Game as a potential stocking stuffer, and just this weekend I picked up some more Charlie and Lola books at Half Price Books. Although I knew they had DVDs, I have never really paid attention to them, but the other day I came across the Charlie and Lola Halloween DVD on The Dirty T-shirt blog. How perfect at this time of year!

Whether your children already know Charlie and Lola or not, they're sure to love seeing their animated adventures. Lola is an exceedingly imaginative child, and she's always getting into little scrapes that her patient big brother Charlie helps her out of. This DVD is two hours long, with eight other parts unrelated to Halloween in addition to the "What Can I Wear For Halloween?" segment. Oh, and since these books are from a British author, I understand the characters have British accents!

What: Charlie and Lola Halloween DVD
Where: Charlie and Lola, Vol. 9: What Can I Wear for Halloween?
How much (as of today's post): $11.99


No comments: