Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sprinkles Cupcake Mix


Just a short time ago, I did a post on a cupcake-themed stocking, and I thought I had listed a lot of ideas, but every time I turn around I find something else in the cupcake world! New to the Williams Sonoma website, these Sprinkles Cupcake Mixes originate from the cupcake bakery of the same name in Beverly Hills. Even the containers look elegant, don't you think?

Flavor-wise, there's a lot to choose from: chocolate, red velvet, vanilla, banana, lemon, and the new spice flavor. It would be tough to choose, but spice sounds good to me right now, maybe because it's (supposed to be!) autumn now. In any case, if you know someone who loves to bake but is busy, one of these cupcake mixes would make a terrific stocking stuffer. Each mix makes a dozen cupcakes, and includes a recipe included for a matching frosting.

What: Sprinkles Cupcake Mix
Where: Williams Sonoma website or stores
How much (as of today's post): $14.00 (plus shipping)


No comments: